Yo, check it out. We got some dope keyboard tech for all my hustlers out there grinding at the computer. You know how it is, trying to maximize productivity and minimize hand cramps. Well, Microsoft came through with a brand-new button on their keyboards that’s about to revolutionize the game.
Microsoft Reinvents the PC Keyboard with a Brand-New Button
They call it the Office key, and it’s like a shortcut to all your favorite productivity tools. With a simple press, you can launch apps like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as specialized functions like Dictate and Screen snip. Ain’t no more wasting time searching through menus or clicking through toolbars. This button saves you valuable seconds on every task.
The 11 Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Boosting Productivity
Speaking of time-saving shortcuts, you need to learn these 11 keyboard combos that will have you flying through your work faster than a cheetah chasing down a gazelle. Chop chop:
- Ctrl + X – cut selected text
- Ctrl + C – copy selected text
- Ctrl + V – paste text that was cut or copied
- Ctrl + Z – undo last action
- Ctrl + Y – redo last undo
- Ctrl + A – select all text in current document or window
- Ctrl + F – open search box to find text on current page or document
- Windows key + E – open Windows Explorer to browse files and folders
- Ctrl + D – duplicate current item, such as a file or photo
- Ctrl + N – open new document or window in current app
- Ctrl + S – save current document or changes to current document
The Best Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
Those 11 shortcuts are just the tip of the iceberg, though. Windows 10 has a whole bunch of other combo moves that let you zoom through tasks like a boss. Here’s a quick breakdown of some of the most useful ones:
- Windows key + L – lock your computer screen
- Windows key + D – minimize all windows and show your desktop
- Windows key + A – open Action Center to check notifications and system settings
- Windows key + P – switch displays between your computer and a projector or external monitor
- Windows key + R – open the Run dialog box to launch programs or commands
- Windows key + I – open Settings to adjust system settings and preferences
- Windows key + X – open Quick Link menu for easy access to common system tools like Task Manager and Control Panel
- Windows key + S – open Search box to find files, apps, settings, and information online
China Laptop Keyboard Teclado for Sony Vgn-Fs515b Fs515e Fs515h Fs515br
You might be wondering why we’re including this keyboard on our list. Well, not only is it a solid keyboard option for laptops, but it also has a unique layout that can help speed up your workflow. Specifically, it has a Caps Lock key that’s been replaced with a Ctrl key. This might seem like a small change, but it can make a big difference for touch typists. Ctrl is used way more often than Caps Lock, so having it in a more accessible location saves you some awkward hand movements.
USB Wired Computer Keyboard for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (Black)
Finally, we gotta talk about this budget-friendly keyboard. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the other keyboards on this list, but it gets the job done for a fraction of the cost. Plus, sometimes it’s nice to have a simple keyboard without extra buttons that could cause accidental key presses. This keyboard is compatible with all the major operating systems, so you can use it with virtually any computer.
Tips, Ideas, and How-To
Now that we’ve looked at some of the best keyboards and shortcuts out there, let’s talk about how to implement them into your workflow. Here are some tips and ideas:
- Muscle memory is key – practice the keyboard shortcuts until they become second nature. This will save you way more time than fumbling around for the right button.
- Customize your keyboard – many keyboards allow you to program your own shortcuts or macros, so take advantage of this to create your own time-saving combos.
- Get a wrist rest – typing all day can cause strain on your wrists, so invest in a comfy wrist rest to prevent injury. Bonus points if it has memory foam.
- Try speech-to-text – if you don’t want to use your hands at all, try out the Dictate tool we mentioned earlier. It lets you use your voice to dictate text, just like a real boss.
- Master one keyboard at a time – if you switch between multiple computers with different keyboards, it can be confusing. Try to stick with one keyboard for a while until you master it, then move on to the next one.
Alright, that’s the end of our epic keyboard journey. We hope we’ve given you some inspiration to up your productivity game and work smarter, not harder. Keep grinding, hustlers. Peace out.
If you are looking for The 11 Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Boosting Productivity | Money Talks News you’ve visit to the right page. We have 7 Pics about The 11 Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Boosting Productivity | Money Talks News like The Best Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts | Digital Trends, USB Wired Computer Keyboard for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (Black and also The 11 Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Boosting Productivity | Money Talks News. Here you go:
The 11 Best Keyboard Shortcuts For Boosting Productivity | Money Talks News
keyboard shortcuts productivity money
China Laptop Keyboard Teclado For Sony Vgn-Fs515b Fs515e Fs515h Fs515br
keyboard layout laptop teclado windows vgn balck sony sw xp china layouts pro original
How Do I Take A Screenshot On Windows? – Ask.PLCSCOTCH
windows keyboard screen take shot screenshots screenshot press prtscn which button folder
Microsoft Reinvents The PC Keyboard With A Brand-New Button
keyboard microsoft reinvents button pc brand
The Best Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts | Digital Trends
keyboard dell inspiron 7000 windows shortcuts backlit laptop 4k trends digital review roberson bill
USB Wired Computer Keyboard For Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (Black
windows usb agptek
Mini Keyboard By SolidTek : ErgoCanada – Detailed Specification Page
keyboard mini solidtek model
The 11 best keyboard shortcuts for boosting productivity. Keyboard dell inspiron 7000 windows shortcuts backlit laptop 4k trends digital review roberson bill. Windows usb agptek