Have you ever wanted to get up close and personal with some of the biggest and coolest trucks around? Well, thanks to Sullivan Tire and the Greater Bridgewater Women of Today, Touch-A-Truck is making it happen! This event is the perfect opportunity to not only see all types of trucks and specialty vehicles, but to also learn about them and what they are used for. Check out just a few of the awesome vehicles you might see at Touch-A-Truck!
Sullivan Tire Truck
The Sullivan Tire truck is a fan favorite at Touch-A-Truck. Sullivan Tire is a tire and auto service company that has been serving New England for over 60 years. The Sullivan Tire truck is equipped with everything they need to provide top-notch tire and auto service right on the spot. Be sure to chat with the friendly and knowledgeable Sullivan Tire team at the event!
Have you ever wondered how tall utility poles are fixed? Look no further than the bucket truck! This vehicle has a hydraulic lift that can reach up to 60 feet in the air, making it perfect for things like repairing power lines or changing light bulbs in parking lots.
The fire truck is always a big hit at Touch-A-Truck. This vehicle is equipped with everything firefighters need to put out fires quickly and efficiently including hoses, ladders, and axes. Firefighters will also be on hand to answer any questions you might have and show you how they operate the equipment.
Have you ever wanted to sit in the driver’s seat of a police car? Now is your chance! The police car will be at Touch-A-Truck for you to check out. You will get to see all of the equipment that police officers use in their daily work like radios, sirens, and lights.
But Touch-A-Truck is more than just a chance to see cool vehicles, it is also a chance to learn about them and how they are used. Here are just a few tips and ideas to make the most of your experience at Touch-A-Truck:
– Ask questions: The people who own and operate the vehicles are always happy to chat and answer any questions you might have. So don’t be afraid to ask about a truck’s capabilities or how it is used.
– Take pictures: Touch-A-Truck is the perfect opportunity to snap some cool pictures of yourself and your family with these awesome vehicles. Don’t forget to tag the event on social media!
– Dress appropriately: Touch-A-Truck is an outdoor event and it can get dusty and dirty around the trucks. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
– Bring sunscreen: The event is held outside and it can get hot, so make sure you bring sunscreen to protect your skin.
– Have fun!: Touch-A-Truck is meant to be a fun and educational experience for the whole family. So don’t be afraid to let your inner child out and enjoy yourself!
We hope these tips and ideas help make your experience at Touch-A-Truck unforgettable. Don’t miss out on this chance to get up close and personal with some of the coolest trucks around!
If you are searching about Sullivan Tire opens 2nd Weymouth location – Retail – Modern Tire Dealer you’ve came to the right page. We have 7 Pictures about Sullivan Tire opens 2nd Weymouth location – Retail – Modern Tire Dealer like BBB Business Profile | Sullivan Tire Co., Inc., sullivan_tire • The City of Brewer, Maine and also Sullivan-Tire-opens-35th-store-in-Mass. | Tire Business. Here you go:
Sullivan Tire Opens 2nd Weymouth Location – Retail – Modern Tire Dealer
Sullivan-Tire-opens-35th-store-in-Mass. | Tire Business
Sullivan Tire, Greater Bridgewater Women Of Today Hold Touch-A-Truck
BBB Business Profile | Sullivan Tire Co., Inc.
sullivan storefront bbb bridgewater
Sullivan_tire • The City Of Brewer, Maine
sullivan tire brewer business maine gov
SULLIVAN TIRE & AUTO SERVICE – 12 Photos & 29 Reviews – Tires – 369
tire sullivan service auto nashua nh
Bridgewater, MA | Sullivan Tire & Auto Service
bridgewater sullivan ma
Sullivan tire opens 2nd weymouth location. Sullivan tire & auto service. Sullivan_tire • the city of brewer, maine